- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
- Factory Unlocked iPhones are GSM models and are only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM Networks around the world
- This update to the iPhone 5 comes equipped with a faster Apple A7 processor, and a 4-inch Retina display.
- Also comes equipped with an improved 8-megapixel camera, and a Touch ID fingerprint sensor into the home button. Other features of the iPhone 5s include AirPlay media streaming, Siri voice assistant, front facing camera, and 4G LTE high-speed data.
- A-Cell Proprietary Package – Exclusively sold by SellOutDeals – 90 Day Warranty – INCLUDES: Apple iPhone 6 (Certified Refurbished), Lightning Cable (MFI), Travel AC to USB Wall Charger, A-Cell Headphone with Talk Control, A-Cell Cleaning Cloth
iPhone 5s: Apple A7 and M7 chipsets
The iPhone 5s is powered by the 64-bit Apple A7 chip. The A7 includes a 1.3GHz dual-core custom Cyclone processor based on the ARM v8 instruction set, and a OpenGL ES 3.0-equipped PowerVR G6430 graphics processor. That means the iPhone 5s is not only one of the most advanced mobile devices on the planet but that it can run more complex apps and games faster and better than ever before. The Apple A7 architecture also includes Apple’s first coprocessor, the Apple M7. The M7 collects all motion-related data – accelerometer, gyroscope, magnometer, etc. – in the background in a really power-efficent way and then shares it with iOS and apps so not only can your phone make sure your pedometer apps don’t have any gaps, but can recognize when you’re not moving and power down network connections to save even more power, or recognize when you get out of a car and switch you to walking directions.
iPhone 5s: Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor
Touch ID, Apple’s fingerprint identity sensor, debuted with the iPhone 5s. It lets you use biometric authentication to unlock your iPhone and authorize purchases on the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBookstore.