- 5.7″ inch, WQHD (2560 by 1440) Super AMOLED display, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4
- Network Compatibility : Dual-SIM, SIM Card 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 800(B6) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 700(B28) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B18) / 900(B8) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) / 2600(B26) | TD-LTE : 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) ] and SIM Card 2 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ]
- Dual SIM dual standby, SIM Card 2: Only use the Nano SIM card or the MicroSD card at a time. Both SIM card slots support 3G WCDMA / 4G LTE network band. But only one SIM card can connect to 3G WCDMA / 4G LTE service at a time.
- 64-bit Qualcomm® Quad-Core Processor Snapdragon 821 @2.35GHz, optimized for Tango, 3300mAh non-removable battery
- 128GB Internal storage, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 23 megapixels PixelMaster 3.0 camera, 8 megapixels photos, 4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30fps
The world’s first Tango enabled and Daydream-ready phone. ZenFone AR is the world’s first 5.7-inch smartphone with Tango and Daydream by Google. Tango is an exciting new augmented reality (AR) technology that changes the way you interact with the world and expands your vision. And with Daydream, you can experience high-quality, immersive virtual reality (VR) with your phone.
In the Box : ASUS ZenFone AR with Android 7.0 and ASUS ZenUI 3.0, ASUS ZenEar S with Mic, Hi-res supported, USB-C Cable, Ejector Pin, USB Power Adaptor, Documentation (User Guide, Warranty Card)