- 3.23 inches (82 mm) wide (earcup). 1.81 inches (46 mm) wide (headband). 7.09 inches (180.1 mm) long (boom), microphone extended. 0.94 inches (24mm) diameter (microphone)
- Mic features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for intelligible vocal reproduction. Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone & headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds. 1.81inches wide headband
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
Created especially for on-air news and sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom. The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.