- Camera features a 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6+ Image Processor.
- Has a beautiful 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor.
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps as well as 8.8MP Still Grabs.
- Digital camera includes Dual Pixel RAW, AF Area Select Button, Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF.
- Camera features 7 fps Shooting and has Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC.
Continuing on in their legacy of powerful workhorse cameras, Canon has released the 5D Mark IV DSLR which is an outstanding still photography option and an able 4K-capable video machine. This multimedia maven offers a newly developed 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor paired with the DIGIC 6+ image processor in order to balance fine detail and resolution with low-light performance and sensitivity. It is able to work within a native range of ISO 100-32000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, for sharp, low-noise images in a variety of conditions. Along with these improvements to image quality, users will enjoy an enhanced AF system, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and much more. Video benefits from the addition of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF to smoothly rack focus during a shot. Shooters can even make use of the 3.2″ 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD to simply tap to adjust the focus point. Furthermore, now that the camera has DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at up to 30 fps, users can snag 8.8MP stills from the video for an even faster capture option. Tied into the Dual Pixel sensor architecture is a brand new feature for Canon: Dual Pixel RAW, which allows for fine tuning of certain image parameters, including bokeh shift and focus micro adjustment, after the image is taken. This bundle kit is a great starter package for a beginning photographer, instructional use or an expert in photography.