- 6.1″ inch, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 1080 x 2240 pixels,
- Network Compatibility : Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM), SIM CARD 1 and 2 [ 2G GSM/EDGE: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3GUMTS (WCDMA) / HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE:700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B6) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1800(B9) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) | TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2600(B38
- 256GB Storage, 6GB RAM, Triple: 40 MP (f/1.8, 27 mm, 1/1.7″, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6, 27 mm) + 8 MP (f/2.4, 80 mm), Leica optics, 3x optical zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash, Front Camera 24MP
- 128GB Storage, 6GB RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo), Hisilicon Kirin 970, Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53), Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- In the Box : Huawei P20 Pro Dual-SIM Smartphone, Built-in battery, High-current charger, USB Type-C digital headset, 5A USB Type-C cable, Protective case, USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter, Eject tool, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide, Retail Box with IMEI Numbers
The Huawei P20 Pro isn’t one of those underwhelming phones that get churned out annually with a negligible upgrade – this device is something special. Super-stylish and packed with features, this flagship smartphone has been created with an OLED screen, a bezel-less design and a glass back, while the octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM mean that it’s fast. Then there are the fantastic front 24MP and rear 40MP cameras that not only shames competitors due to picture quality and speed, they positively destroy their ‘innovative’ reputations too.