- SMP provides the highest level of protection available, LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions, Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 55 Amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Ultrasonic bi-filtering isolates digital and video circuits from analog components, Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- Detachable module for telco surge suppression and 3 pairs of cable / satellite TVSS isolated F-connectors, 12 Volt triggering for remote control
The award-winning Klipsch THX Ultra2 custom home theater system brings real cinema sound to the comforts of home by using the same professional-grade technology as Klipsch’s renowned commercial theater systems. Simplicity and elegance characterize the SR7007. With the blue illuminated and iconic porthole display, plus the drop-down door in all brushed aluminum front panel, the receiver offers both style and comprehensive features, including an Ethernet port, seven HDMI inputs, three HDMI outputs, and playback of the latest hi-definition audio formats. Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. Though the need for pristine AC power is nothing new, the Elite-20 Power Factor i’s technology and its unique implementation are revolutionary and without peer.