- Designed and developed in Denmark by Lyngdorf Audio, the high-end MP-50 surround sound processor delivers a surround sound experience that outmatches anything in and above its class. When it comes to room correction technology, nothing comes close to the MP-50’s RoomPerfect, the world’s most sophisticated technology for adapting the sound system to your room.
- Other highlights from the MP-50´s exhaustive specifications list include a state-of-the-art HDMI stage with 4K pass-through and HDCP 2.2; support for Dolby® Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D; 16 balanced XLR outputs for power amplifiers; a voicing tool to cater to personal preferences; fully digital signal processing; and an optional DCI-compliant digital AES/EBU input for integration with digital cinema servers.
- With RoomPerfect, the MP-50 delivers a perfect surround sound experience equally well to living rooms, media rooms, and home theaters. Without the need for extensive acoustic treatment, you get a surround system with optimal frequency response, seamless level alignment, and bass management that perfectly integrates the speakers and subwoofers, plus more freedom when choosing speakers and their placement.
- The MP-50 offers full support of Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D, as well as legacy surround sound formats. The processor features 16 balanced XLR outputs and can output 12 unique channels. The remaining 4 outputs can be used for additional speakers or woofers. The MP-50 features a built-in media player, which connects to services like Spotify and Airplay as well as internet radio.
- The MP-50 is, like all Lyngdorf Audio electronics, built to the highest standards. Everything is simply best-in-class-from the meticulous design based on 20 years of knowhow in digital signal processing, to selection of components, mechanical design, manufacturing, and 48 hours of burn-in before the final QA. Each step ensures that you will not only have ultimate performance but also a product with the highest reliability in the industry.
Decoding Dolby® Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS ES Discrete 6.1, DTS ES Matrix 6.1, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, AURO-3D® Post processing Dolby surround, AURO-MATIC®, Dolby Pro Logic II, IIx & IIz, Dolby EX, DTS Neo:6, DTS NEO:X Audio inputs 8 x HDMITM (≤192kHz/24bit) 1 x AES/EBU S/P-DIF input (≤192kHz/24bit) 3 x S/P-DIF coaxial inputs (≤192kHz/24bit) 4 x S/P-DIF optical inputs (≤96Hz/24bit) 1 x USB audio input (≤192kHz/32bit) 1 x XLR microphone input for RoomPerfectTM calibration Audio outputs 16 x XLR analog outputs (5.0 Vrms) 1 x SPDIF coax digital zone output (fixed 96kHz/24bit) Video inputs 8 x HDMITM (HDCP 2.2) Accepts 3D, 4K UHD & HDR10 Video outputs 2 x HDMITM (HDCP 2.2) 1 x HDBaseTTM Upscaling of all video to 4K ultra high definition No downscaling of 4K video Media player Internet radio (vTuner) Spotify connect DLNA Support Airplay Optional module DCI-compliant digital AES/EBU input for movie servers Placement options Rack mount and freestanding Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.7 x 45.0 x 37.0 cm 5.8 x 17.7 x 14.6 in Weight 7 kg / 16.5 lbs