- 200-400mm f/4G AF-S super-telephoto zoom lens is perfect for sports and wildlife shooting; offers constant maximum aperture
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible
- Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths
- 4 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; Three Focus Modes; Internal Focus (IF)
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM); Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens is a super telephoto zoom that delivers images with superior image quality. It features a 20-elements/17-groups construction with Nikon’s Nano Crystal Coat lens coating and four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens elements. This lens features the improved Vibration Reduction (VR II) system that allows handheld telephoto shooting. The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) feature provides swift autofocus with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation.