- 75 W/Channel (8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry to Reduce Distortion
- Delivers Multi-Zone Audio with Selected Onkyo A/V Receivers
- Daisy-Chain with Additional M-5010s for Bi-Amping or Multi-Zone Audio
- Impedance Selector Switch (4-8 Ohms and 8-16 Ohms)
To augment your home theater’s multi-zone capabilities – or to enable the 11-channel surround sound feature offered on selected Onkyo A/V receivers – you may find yourself in the market for an additional stereo amplifier. Offering a blend of power, accuracy, and value is the M-5010. Boasting our acclaimed WRAT with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry, this two-channel power amp is well suited to handling the fast-changing dynamics of movie soundtracks while retaining enough sensitivity to deliver a nuanced and musical performance for all your audio content. The amp is built around a thick anti-resonant metal chassis with aluminum faceplate for extra vibration resistance. Under the hood, audio enthusiasts will note the aluminum heat sink, large 10,000 μF capacitors, and quality copper bus bars for superior grounding potential – all features designed to improve responsiveness and clarity. For greater convenience, the amp has a 12 V trigger switch, banana plug-compatible speaker binding posts, and multi-zone audio connections. An affordable way to explore the possibilities of whole house entertainment, our M-5010 will prove an invaluable addition to your home theater system.