- 45 W/Ch stereo power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08%, 2 channels Driven, FTC); 100 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 2 channels Driven)
- Bluetooth Audio streaming technology for almost any device
- Mm phono, analog, and digital Audio inputs
- Hi-current discrete amplification system
- FM/AM radio tuners with 40-station memory presets
Universal connectivity meets pure analog amplification in a simple hub that sounds a whole lot better than its modest price suggests. All the essentials are covered with digital audio inputs for TV and BD/DVD player connection, along with four analog line-level inputs for CD player and everything else. But the TX-8220 also takes value up a notch with mm phono input for turntable and built-in Bluetooth technology.