- A Stunning Achievement in Power Amplification – This is Bascom H. King’s finest work, unequaled in performance at any price.
- The Make or Break Component in Your Music Reproduction Chain – Everything in your system funnels into this critical component; anything lost can never be recovered.
- Combines a Pair of Vacuum Tubes on its input with a Double Set of Parallel MOSFET outputs capable of 300 watts in 8, 600 into 4, and more than 1,000 watts into 2.
- Drive Any Loudspeaker to Musical Perfection with this Signature 300 Monoblock power amplifier pair.
- This Amplifier is Unmatched in terms of sheer musicality, openness, tonal richness and accuracy. A jaw dropping performance.
Have you ever wanted to own the finest stereo amplifiers in the world but were scared off by a six-figure price tag? All that is about to change. The BHK Signature 300 Mono power amplifier culminates one man’s lifelong quest for perfection in power amplification. – – – Bascom H. King’s magnum opus combines a pair of vacuum tubes on its input with a double set of parallel MOSFET outputs capable of 300 watts in 8, 600 into 4 and more than 1,000 watts into 2. The BHK Signature 300 amplifier can drive any loudspeaker to musical perfection and is the most important element in your music reproduction chain. – – – Power amplifiers are the make-or-break component in the music reproduction chain. Everything in your system funnels into this critical component; anything lost can never be recovered. The BHK Signature 300 Monoblock features a zero-loss vacuum tube input stage coupled to a high bias differentially balanced MOSFET output. – – – Zero-loss parallel vacuum tube input stage – – Fully paralleled inside (not like a traditional bridged approach) – – Differentially coupled, paralleled, balanced MOSFET output stage – – All through hole construction (no surface mount parts) – – RCA Single ended input – – XLR balanced input – – 300 watts 8Ω – – 600 watts 4Ω – – 1000 watts 2Ω – – Less than 0.1% thd 20Hz to 20kHz at rated power – – Damping factor 100 for excellent loudspeaker control – – Front panel standby button for vacuum tube input – – (-)3dB greater than 200kHz – – Dual, custom, solid copper, gold plated output binding posts – – Fully balanced from input to output – – 83 pounds – – Input 12 volt trigger – – Easy access for tubes