- Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset brings you four-way intercom conversations with a 900-meter range
- The Sena SPH10 does not have and will not have the custom software required to work with the Harley Davidson Boom Box.
- Versatile Jog Dial and large buttons on the boom mic make it easy to control all the functions
- Advanced Noise Control technology detects and cuts out background noise
- Fully water resistant with up to 10 hours of talk time and seven days of stand-by on a single charge
The Sena SPH10 Bluetooth 3.0 Stereo Headset and Intercom brings your four-way intercom conversations with 900 meter (980 yards) range and hands-free calling to a wide range of outdoor sports and motorsports activities. The versatile Jog Dial and large buttons on the boom mic make it easy to control all the functions and settings of the SPH10–even while you’re deep in the throes of playtime or ride time. And the design of the SPH10 allows for a stable and secure fit for almost any active condition. Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides the capability to listen to and share music with the use of Bluetooth playback controls and offers Multipoint Bluetooth technology for dual mobile phone usage. The SPH10 produces crystal-clear audio with an automatic boost of volume in noisy environments, while Advanced Noise Control technology detects and cuts out background noise. Also, each audio source has its own independent volume level you can adjust for an improved riding experience. Even if your companions don’t have Sena gear, the SPH10 uses the Universal Intercom protocol, which allows your gear to work with their gear, regardless of brand. The SPH10 is fully water resistant for use in any condition, and you’ll get up to 10 hours of talk time and seven days of stand-by on a single charge. All registered Sena owners get access to free firmware upgrades, which ensure your unit is always operating with the latest software updates. Meanwhile, integrated voice prompts (available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish) help you quickly learn your way around the device.