- Sennheiser’s HDV 820 is designed to complete the Sennheiser Audio experience.
- Discover every little detail; whether it be the distance between the musicians of an orchestra, or the tension before a singer delivers the first note
- The new HDV 820 surpasses the previous generation with an even higher resolution of 32 bits and a sampling rate of up to 384 kHz
- This amplifier performs brilliantly with digital sources, whether optically, coaxially, or via USB and features balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs
- The HDV 820 also comes supplied with a dedicated, country-specific power cable.
The Perfect Partner for Reference-Class HeadphonesThere are two things that mark a quest for perfection: It is never completed and it has the potential to bring out the most extraordinary things with the power to shape the future within its field. Enter the HDV 820 which will surely change the way you listen to and experience your music. That is if you are lucky enough to possess headphones capable of turning the extremely high-quality audio signal delivered by the HDV 820 into an aural quality just as supreme.The Mission: Better the BestWhen you have engineered audio components that represent the state of the art going one better is the most rewarding task Sennheiser can think of. It was the task they set out on when they designed the HDV 820. Pioneering into new technological territory they found still more sonic truth to bring to their most demanding clientele.The Sound: Making Great Headphones Show All Their ClassVirtually everything. That is what the HDV 820 will give to your headphones. So it will be up to them to make it heard. The different timbres of two otherwise identical instruments. The distance between the musicians of an orchestra the tension before a singer delivers the first note – It is all there for you to discover.The Technology: Only the UnsurpassedThe higher the tech the higher the emotion. The heart of the new HDV 820 is a formidable ESS SABRE32 DAC (digital-to-analog converter) that surpasses the previous generation with an even higher resolution of 32 bits and a sampling rate of up to 384 kHz. The amplifier is also capable of playing DSD256 files of up to 12.3 MHz.The Design: Giving the Eyes a Taste of How it SoundsFittingly for an audio component that delivers such an incredibly pure sonic experience the HDV 820 has also been created to delight visually. It features a new anodized black finish with white LED lights that has been designed to perfectly complement the latest version of Sennheiser’s flagship high-end headphone the HD 800