- This class d amplifier supports USB coaxial analog bluetooth and two optical inputs
- With amplifier output port,3.5mm headphone jack and subwoofer outputs, 80w*2 output power,1.44-inch color screen,the brightness of the display can be adjusted
- Customized BT4.2 Bluetooth Module,supports apt-x, easily connect with bluetooth by NFC
- The bluetooth amplifier uses TAS5508C+TAS5342A from TI as amplifier chips, DSP technology, built-in SDB sound patented
- What you get:SMSL AD18 amplifer,24v Power supply US plug, MICRO USB cable,Remote control,Antenna,1 year warranty and friendly customer service
AD 18 is a small full digital class d bluetooth amplifier built-in headphone amplifier supports subwoofer output.Connect it to your computer and use it to drive your headphones with an amplifier or to power your passive speakers(4ohm speaker produces 80Wx2 output power).Sophisticated matting aluminum housing reduces interference. Patented SDB sound and +-8 level treble and bass adjustment. Independent headphone amplifier design and advanced DSP technology makes the unit more desirable.
Amplifier Chip: Using TAS5508C for digital signal DSP processing and Pre-Amp.TAS5342A for digital signal rear-AMP. It will be through LC filter and then send to amplifier output jack.
Digital Receiving Chip:CS8422.It receive optical and coaxial signal and all signal transfer.
USB chip:TAS1020B. Supports stereo sound 24bit/96kHz.For much better sound, we use SDPI output instead of internal DAC output design. Strong anti-interference ability and More High-Fidelity.
HP Amplifier Chip:MAX97220A. Dual-OP amplifier:NE5532 with High efficiency low noise.
Analog/Digital converter IC :CS5341,Accurate to 24 bit 48kHz.Convert AUX signal to digital signal. Then digital signal processing by CS8422
Type: Full digital decoding amplifier
Input port: USB/AUX/3.5mm Coaxial and Optical 1/Bluetooth/Optical 2
Output Port: Amplifier output port/3.5mm Headphone port/Subwoofer
Output power:80W x 2
SNR(Signal to Noise): 90dB
Output consumption: 50W
EQ adjustment: 7
Headphone output(32ohm): 53mW@THD=0.04%
USB sampling rate: 24bit 96kHz
Optical sampling rate:44.1kHz-192kHz
Coaxial sampling rate:44.1kHz-192kHz
Treble adjustment range: ±8db,Bass adjustment range:±8db
Net Weight: 572g
Machine Size: 172*51*85mm