- 120 V Rail headphone amplifier
- Separate connections for headphones driven balanced and unbalanced
- Maximum output power: 2 x 3.7 W (into 120 ohms)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 300 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD+N: 0.00091 % (HP), 0.00085 % (Line)
The Phonitor x is the ultimate headphone amplifier. It offers connections for headphones operated both balanced and unbalanced. With up to 3.7 W output power the Phonitor x delivers an impressive performance. The revolutionary Phonitor Matrix delivers the most realistic playback on headphones. As almost all music was mixed for speaker playback the Phonitor Matrix lets you experience music on headphones as being played back through speakers. The Phonitor x is not just a headphone amplifier, but also an excellent preamplifier that can also drive power amplifiers or active monitors. Up to five input sources can be connected to the Phonitor x. Two analog stereo inputs (XLR und RCA) and, if the optional DAC is installed, three more digital stereo inputs (USB, coaxial and optical).