- SOUND SPECIALIZATION: This high-powered amplifier monoblock is cutting edge technology at its finest. RCA connectors and speaker screw-down terminals ensure a secure connection between amplifier and speakers that allow distortion-free sound.
- ADDED SECURITY: This power amplifier is equipped with thermal, overload, and short circuit protection, so you know your equipment is safe and secure.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: The class amplifier features include a double-sided epoxy PCB circuit board, soft turn-on/off, and remote subwoofer level control.
- BASS CONTROL: The amplifier mono features wired remote bass level control, as well as variable bass boost 16dB and bass frequency 21Hz~80Hz. Remote subwoofer level control lets you easily adjust the bass.
- FULL SOUND: These digital amps are equipped with single-channel class-D amplifiers for greater power efficiency, meaning you’ll get a bigger sound with less power.
The OPTI series of monoblock amplifiers pack a huge punch. The OPTI7001D pushes up to 7000 watts RMS power at 0.5 ohms. It’s equipped with several variable filters and boosting options, including a low-pass filter, subsonic filter, bass boost, and bass frequency. OPTI amps are bridgeable for increased power. Nickel plated screw terminals provide low-noise connections between the amplifier and your speakers.